VidScoop Blog

VidScoop Blog Is Nigerias First Video News Blog Where You Get Information, With Visuals To Back Up It's Credibility.

Social Media

Download Our Android App
Advertise With Us

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Police Captures 2 Facebook Scammed In Lagos

The police in Lagos State have captured a 26-year-old undergrad, Ademola Adebayo, for professedly cheating seven women he met on Facebook.

As per Punch, Adebayo, a 400-Level understudy of Software engineering, purportedly baited the women by transferring some rich pictures on Facebook, and asking his casualties to meet him at an area, for the most part an inn on the affection that he had bargains for them.

It was accumulated that when the women appeared at the concurred area, the associate would arrange them with their telephones and different resources.

The police charged that Adebayo worked with an assistant, 35-year-old Toheeb Fetuga, who had likewise been captured.

It was learnt that the suspect was captured by the Special Hostile to Robbery Squad, Ikeja, where one of the casualties reported the matter.

Adebayo said that he had cheated seven women of their resources.

He said, "One of the women I cheated was Rita. She came to an inn in the Oyingbo region. We had met on Facebook and I consented to do an arrangement with her. She was a lady willing to have a sexual illicit relationship with me for cash.

"I welcomed her to the inn and asked the amount she would take. She said $1,000, and I said it was alright. I gathered her telephone. I approached her to seek the cash at a lodging in the Victoria Island range. Along these lines, she trusted me and left.

"I checked the contacts on her telephone and that was the place I got the contacts of different women I cheated. I was attempting to bait another companion of hers when I was captured. I have done it to seven women. I normally meet the young ladies on Facebook, and it is it is possible that I include them or they include me.

"I generally transferred rich pictures on Facebook, which pulled in them to me. Fetuga was the one I generally gave the resources to offer. He sold each of the telephones for N6,000."

Fetuga, then again, said despite the fact that Adebayo brought the telephones to him, the undergrad deceived him that the proprietors were severely needing cash. He said, "He came to me that he needed to offer the telephones. When I asked him where he got the telephones from, he said a few women in his school needed cash to complete their activities and examinations.

"He had come to fruition seven times and I gave him about N6,000 for each of the telephones. We for the most part met at various places. He would call and say we ought to execute business."


The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, said examinations were continuous into the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dear, We Would Love To Hear What You Have y About This Topic., Pls Leave A Comment -
To Get All Our Updates Via SMS For Free, Pls Send The Word "Follow Martinsmorris" to 40404 ,Itz Absolutely Free!!

Adbox