VidScoop Blog

VidScoop Blog Is Nigerias First Video News Blog Where You Get Information, With Visuals To Back Up It's Credibility.

Social Media

Download Our Android App
Advertise With Us

Monday 26 September 2016

Beautiful Afro-Soul Diva, Aramide Kills It In Canada

The award winning Afro-Soul Diva, Aramide who was billed to perform in Calgary, Canada not surprisingly, thrilled the fans as they heard her play. The gorgeous performer played out some of her fans top picks from "Iwo Nikan" to "Love me" and her most recent single "Funmilowo"


The beautiful singer posted the photo above with the caption

“All through my career, I’ve had people tell me my brand of music won’t do well in Nigeria. ‘Tweak your sound’, ‘Make it danceable’ they said. But I am glad I’ve stuck to doing what i know how to do. I am glad about the acceptance of all my singles, everything i have put out has
been widely accepted even when we thought Nigerians won’t accept it.

Right now, Alternative Music is the new cool and i am glad to be one of the very few who hold the key to the new era of Nigerian music and i am glad that we are finally being recognised.
#dearNaijaalternativeartiste your music will be heard.
Don’t follow the crowd, BE DIFFERENT!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Dear, We Would Love To Hear What You Have y About This Topic., Pls Leave A Comment -
To Get All Our Updates Via SMS For Free, Pls Send The Word "Follow Martinsmorris" to 40404 ,Itz Absolutely Free!!

Adbox